Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Being A Friend Is A Hard Job

Being A Friend Is A Hard Job

 

"I sometimes feel unappreciated and neglected but I know in my heart that you are my friend and our friendship is different than others. We may not get to see each other as often as we like and even though we are far apart for so long and we couldn't even talk everyday, but I know that I am in your thoughts and for me that is enough. 

 

Always remember that I am just here for you and I am willing to drop everything when you needed me most."

 

 

 

I love you my friend! 

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog via a pic on facebook it's fabulous. Love this quote, nothing more important than being a friend! If you would like to visit me back I'm at http://www.astartemoonblog.com/,
    love and blessings to you, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture and a good message. Where did you find this artwork that you put the quote on? Do you have the link to it? Please respond... I would love to buy a print of it. I saw your quote and rushed over here to ask you. :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete