Music

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Time heals almost everything.


Even though time needed for healing, we need to take care of the wounds. If time heals, we have to build more waiting rooms than building hospitals. All the sick people can be admitted in the waiting room for the time to cure them. No. That is not the way. We need to take care of the wounds. If we are not taking care of the wounds and leave it to cure by itself, it can damage the body part. If I have a wound in my right hand, I have to go to doctor for dressing it. Put medicine to cure it fast. If I leave it to cure by itself, there are chances that the wound would be getting bad to worse and do more damage to my body. Even this small wound can take my life. So it is better to take care of it before it get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment