Music

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Trust in God

Trust in God

In any religion we wanted to strengthen our relationship with our creator. People have the power to choose on what to believe may it be Catholicism, Christianity, Buddhism, Muslim and many more other religion. We wanted to strengthen our relationship. To be sure that we are obeying the words and lessons. I for one a catholic am proud of my religion because I get to know the history and how God Almighty created the world and shared his wisdom to be a well rounded person.  In my  first communion what I thought about it before is a big deal of going to the center aisle of the church to receive this white thin bread that every adult are doing every church days. Never knowing the importance of the body of Christ before, yes as I get older that’s when I realized how important to receive it and going to church every Sunday.  Plus celebrating the special events that happen in his time to commemorate how he has saved us from all the sins we have committed to this world he created. I was never a prayer person before but when you get older and have been thru a lot it with problems it helps to connect with HIM by doing the rosary. Now that I am already  older who faced  many challenges that are difficult  and hard it wasn’t that bad to get thru it because I know that I prayed for strength and to clear my mind so that I can resolve my problems with ease. I’m now praying the rosary everyday because I wanted God Almighty to know that I am thankful for the blessings , answered prayers that he has done for me and also because I am praying that He will always be protecting and guiding my whole family and for myself.

 

 

1 comment: