Music

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life is not Fair

Life isn't fair.

Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.

 

 How do you really know yourself consciously and subconsciously? And how do we reconsider, reproach situation and past events? People mostly think that we know ourselves when our physical attributes are beautiful and we think that we are smart. Reflection means our thoughts, what goes to our mind.  When I was in grade 6 we where to graduate from elementary and the principal have asked us to gather our thoughts and reflect about the 6 years that we had experience and how do we want to move forward from it. They say that elementary is an easy stage of your life because you wouldn’t even feel that time has already passed by. I remember  when I was enrolled in co-ed school in elementary I was  very nervous and felt like crying because my mother  just drop me off like that and didn’t even said goodbye. The next day because I was very mischievous I ended having 20 stitches in my forehead it was a result of trying to play wonder woman back in the days when she was famous. People pitied me for what happened but were most intriguing is that the talk about my stitch, old woman calls it superstitious beliefs. They gossip that I will be a bad luck child and a black sheep of the family. My mother just listened and brushed off the idea I am a bad luck child. Come graduation day from kindergarten I was the star of the show for the presentation of graduates plus I am a 3rd honour student of my class. People were surprise and the old ladies who have said those nasty comments didn’t meet my mother and my eyes because they were ashamed of what they have said. So I guess if we have beautiful thoughts, opinions about others well then it shows beautiful people.



No comments:

Post a Comment