Music

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”

I Still Love



I laugh, but I'm hurt. I'm hurt, but I smile. I smile, but I cry. I cry, but I won't give up. I won't give up, but I don't expect. I don't expect, but I still love. Sometimes, we have to be broken down to be rebuilt into the person we were meant to be.

** Nurture yourself. Self care is very important. Set up some time to be by yourself, just by yourself. Do something that gives you peace, love, and joy with yourself. You can nurture yourself physically by exercising and consuming healthy food. You can nurture yourself emotionally by listening to love songs, painting, or helping others in need. As you give yourself to others and offer help, you receive the gift of love back. You feel good about yourself because you live your life on purpose. You can nurture yourself mentally by reading your favorite books. You can nurture your spiritually by doing meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment