Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Don't give up!

Don't give up!

 

I have 3 siblings 2 older brother and a sister then a younger brother. When we were young my fond memory is that we like playing, singing and doing things together. As we get older things became distant we had different likes and things to do. We also had our fair share of sibling rivalry just petty quarrels but never over board. 

 

When we got older there was an instance that I and my eldest brother had an argument and I was feisty and that I didn’t respect him as an older brother. My mother found out about this and said that I shouldn’t answer him, I should pay respect and just listen to what he is saying. So whenever we had any disagreement I just listened and never answered back. 

 

I stand on my ground that I shouldn’t answer or disrespect him. Then came a time that the problem was about our maid, my mother had inform me through text message that she wanted to leave for home because a distant relative passed away merely after a week of just staying at our home. 

 

My mother said that I should talk to her about it and maybe persuade to just extend her condolences through text or call because it is hard to get a new one. My brother had thought that I was maltreating the maid and cursing her. 

 

He told me to get inside to his room, he started scolding at me and giving me the talk of how to treat other people. I just listened, cried and after my mother came home last night she explained to him that she gave me a heads up of talking to the maid. 

 

Then after a week pass by, things have cooled down he ask to speak to me privately and apologize what happened. I accepted and was happy that he knows I'm also correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment