Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

You can Never Cross the Ocean

You can Never Cross the Ocean

My mother gave me an ultimatum to shift courses or stop class for a year. So I follow my mother’s order as a good daughter I shifted course to AB Mass communication because I was a talker and likes the camera a lot. 

Things have gotten serious when I was under strict observation from the dean. So I was studious and focus to finish my course. In my second year teachers are like from the nightmare on Elm Street because they are stricter than ever. When I was assigned to be a group leader of a thesis I took the role seriously for the reason that the professor is notorious in failing student and he never smiled. 

The members of my team are also my friends which unfortunately not taking things seriously so it was a burden in my part. Then it was the day of the presentation we were a second late from class and was not allowed to enter. I cried because I put so much effort to finish our thesis, some of my group members went out but I stayed there outside my classroom because I want to talk to the professor when class ended he saw me there the whole time waiting and said let me have the thesis paper and he will read it. 

Semester ended, it was time for me to get my report card I gave my parents a heads up that I might not pass 1 class. When I had my card I couldn’t believe my eyes I pass my writing class. I was surprise and happy, my group members got nearly passing grade. On my way home waiting for my ride I saw him getting out of his car he saw me and nodded with a little smile in his face that made my day and I said to myself I fought this battle and I conquered all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment