Music

Friday, May 17, 2013

Love is an Inspiration

Love is an Inspiration

It is true that love is an inspiration. It enables a person to do better or to strive harder. When I had children I never thought that love will be over flowing with inspiration. I was only in my 20’s when I had my first child, I was naive and immature. I didn’t even know what to do, my mom and elder sister are my confidant in rearing my child. They have mention your future will not be about you it will be about your kids. True enough since I am a single mother it is hard to take care all of them all by yourself. I have to be a mother and a father at the same time. Monetary fund is also a big factor because it is one of the foundations to give them a brighter future.  So when the time came that I can leave them I scramble to find work, any work that I can support them. I found work in a big retail store as a cashier it was a learning experience but after 3 months I got terminated because I left money from the drawer. That didn’t stop me I took some more odd jobs that are contractual basis like an events personnel for information technology companies, it is about knowing what they are offering and launching their new products. After that I was telemarketer convincing people in any company to attend a free seminar then people from the events company saw my potential and hired me as frontline receptionist answering calls and supervising deliveries. It lasted for 5 years but I wasn’t given a raise and the boss is from movie the devil wears prada except she is fat. I resigned and was hired as an English teacher for Koreans it’s like a call center which you call a Korean student in a particular time. This work experience that I had will never flourish if I wasn’t inspired by the love of my life my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment