Music

Friday, May 17, 2013

Love Doesn't Hurt You

Love Doesn't Hurt You

After parting ways with the father of my child I thought that I shall never pass the storm. It is hard to move forward when you have spent your life with someone and you share children with. The storm started when we were still just boyfriend and girlfriend I really never given any thought about him, if I like him or what did attract me. We just instantly became lovers after meeting in an event that took for a week. His peers were teasing him and I was teased by my colleagues, I eventually need to communicate with him for the reason that his company needed some supply from ours. That turns out to casual texting and then calling. After a few rounds of date we just said to each other it is us now. What is strange at first is the dates that we had because he doesn’t want to hold hands, he is even a foot ahead of me and he always look around as if there might be strangers that will recognize him. It becomes more bizarre when we texted and called, he always imposes to stop the text and call once that he is home because his mobile is low from battery. I didn’t entertain the idea that this guy might be a player because he is not all that but I was wrong and was a bit too late because I became a prey of his game which he knows how to wrap me around his little finger. The storm stayed for 5 years and having 2 children but after the emotional beating that I endure it just happen I took my last strength said goodbye pack my bags, as well of my children and didn’t look back. I managed to stand and recover from all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment