Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thank You God

Thank You God

We all like celebrations may it be a birthday, anniversary, christening, national holidays etc. I remember my mom planned all of our birthday that are meaningful and necessary to celebrate like the first birthday, seven, thirteen, and eighteen years old. She made it simple but memorable. I didn’t know how my mother can managed to plan all of this and with complete meal with cake plus ice cream. Now a day’s my mother have 4 grandchildren 3 boys and 1 girl she likes to plan ahead of time, way before the big event. This time she goes all out for her grandkids for example more guests and more food. I am always conscious about the budget of any celebration that my mother throws for my kids because she wanted to give them the best.  Then came the time that the only girl will have her christening on April she has asked me to outline the expected guest, reception venue and the church. It is easy for me to do this since I was experience in party planning from an events company that I have worked for. I was also trying very hard to contribute for this event because I know that she will shoulder everything. It was frustrating and stressful in my part because she also wanted me to be a stay at home mom for the kids. I applied all kind of part time job that is home based so that I can help her nothing came up. She knew that I was having a hard time and just said that she knows imp trying but she has it all covered she saved money way before the event and thought about this last year. I was thankful that I have a mom like her because she plans two times a head more of the upcoming expenses and occasions like this. I learned not to stress myself of what is yet to come just the next time it happen plan ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment