Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Life is a Matter of Choice

Life is a Matter of Choice

 

Success is a word that means the accomplishment of an aim or purpose and it can also be the attainment of fame, wealth or social status. Is it hard to do this? I think people will have fifty percent will say yes and fifty percent will say no. Now a days it is hard to find work and if we weren’t serious on our studies well things will be different. Goal is an aim or a desired result, I think that sixty percent of people who have goals in life fail to achieve it because of the path they have created or the temptation that they cannot say no. My goal is not for me anymore it is mostly for my children 2 boys and an only girl. I want them to be a part of the society who are accomplish their chosen field of study and for them to do that I need to be focus on my goal give my time, support and guide them. My eldest child has said that he would like to be a doctor of pediatrics and I was in awe of his plans. I asked him why? Because he likes little babies, he is inspired by his little brother and sister who have a murmur in her heart. He thinks that by being a doctor, I his mother can stop from working and he can check the health of his sister free of charge. I can’t help but smile because of his plans for the future and I advice him that if he wants to achieve this he needs to study very hard in order to succeed. My second son is an avid fan of the parochial priest of our community at the age of 2 he knows all the songs and even says the body of Christ while eating junk food. My daughter is still 7 months old so I don’t think of what she would like to be, I just pray for them and that they can achieve whatever they want to be in the future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment