Music

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Freedom You Have in Your Heart

The Freedom You Have in Your Heart

Happiness is not sought after it dwells within inner ability to choose. Yes, the ability to choose will define the outcome of your desires. The ability to choose or making a decision is crucial to one’s happiness. At one point in my life, I have to choose between my mom’s decision and my own. As I was weighing the decision of my own mom, I realized she is right but won’t make me happy. She wanted a Business Course for me and I wanted Education. With my Business Administration Course, I landed in a Semiconductor Company. I performed my job well did great, promoted in just two years in the business. As I go along with my work, it seems monotonous, approve and reject some papers, decide if it is acceptable in the specs. The company is doing great that we need to hire more workers. Before I can place them in their respective stations I have to orient them or give them insights of their scope of work. I have to caution them also about the health hazards that they will encounter and what the company expects from them. Oral discussions seemed mediocre so I requested for a white board there I have to illustrate the work flow. What should be and should not be done. How efficiency of a common worker does contributes to the progress of a company. I also want them to discover their self worth. Then, I finally realized while talking to these newly hired, I felt like a teacher, giving them all the necessary equipment to do their job which is knowledge skills and technical know how. I chose to follow my mom and eventually ended in educating people I don’t feel exhaustion in my work. As if, I am playing and yet being paid. Contented to the highest level and happy all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment