Music

Friday, May 17, 2013

Keep Speaking The Truth

Keep Speaking The Truth

Hate or Loathe are both the same which means dislike of a person or an action done to you and me. It is also an emotion that is not frequently expressed but when we let it all out sometimes all hell breaks loose. When we hate a person, he or she becomes our arch-enemy so our feeling towards that person is we are mad just at looking at them, the thought their name came up or the time you accidentally see this arch-enemy. When we are mad we tend to clench our fist with anger and our mind is close minded to the fact we just want to hurt them. In my years of existence I will be hypocrite that I didn’t hate or loathe anybody. Yes there was a few that made me hate them because of the obvious outcome of our friendship and relationship as the time pass by. I had a best friend once who is also a family as we grow older we became close and do things together but when we got to our teen years I didn’t know that she envies me personally. It was when boys are starting to notice me, the me who is always on the background shadow of my cousin because she is much more beautiful when it comes to physical appearance. Then it was just dropped into my lap a common friend told me that she was bad mouthing me behind my back. Of course I confronted her she didn’t deny it and that stop me from seeing her every summer.  The next one is obviously a past boyfriend I instantly loathe was my feeling after we have broken up because I was dumb enough to realize that he was cheating on me with another girl who is close friend. It is not a good feeling to have hatred in our heart that’s why after a lot of thinking, years has past by I have forgiven them about what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment