Music

Friday, May 17, 2013

Until You've Felt Love

Until You've Felt Love

How do you define love? Many would say that love is blind or love is God. Love is an intense feeling of deep affection and that emotion is carried by our heart. Our heart can be delicate and vulnerable when it comes to a love one. Someone that is part our life may it be our family member, a friend or the person who call the love companion. Love can be exciting when we give this out it makes a person happy but what about a love one you lost; our heart becomes fragile about this. I remember the time I lost my grandfather before he passed away unexpectedly it was a beautiful day because we have this get together in our house to celebrate my grandmother from my father’s side. My grandma made a lot of Filipino food that is to die for because they are so good. So everybody was happy and had a full meal then majority of us went to my aunts home to catch up for bonding and talk. Came night time there was a call that shocked us all grandfather is dead. When they told me about it I cried like a baby and nobody can console me because im a Lolo’s girl and my heart were broken into pieces. I couldn’t sleep after his death because I thought he will live until his old age. I’m asking myself could’ve made a difference if I stayed? I should’ve monitored what he ate that day. The feeling of loosing someone you love is unbearable because he or she is part of you. So when the funeral came people keep on asking me if im okay or fine, I will just say that im okay but I lied because I don’t want them to know how my heart is broken about him passing away. When I was talking to people who knows him for a long time or was with him in his years that he was working. I found out how a good person he is and how he loves talking about his grandchildren. When the time came to lay him to rest I know that my heart is fragile and broken about his passing but my love will always be with him on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment