Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Miracle of a Single Flower

The Miracle of a Single Flower

 

Many have asked the same questions in a beauty pageant mostly, to a celebrity or to a common person. What is the absolute measure of beauty? We have different opinions and understanding about this question. 

 

In this genre beauty is an important list to all women, how to be a physically attractive and accepted in the society. Younger generations are great imitators of the celebrities they idolized and extends their out most loyalty by practically just doing the same thing from clothes, make up and beauty products. Celebrities are also politics because they tend to seduce people that what they are doing is the right thing to do.   

 

I have been taunted by this question when I was growing up I thought and I was  abash that before you have to be sexy, fair complexion and have a perfect face. Thank god that I never went to a crazy fanatic of any popular celebrity. I was just trying to fit in the society that I thought I would be accepted if I my physical outlook is what I thought should be. 

 

But as I get older I realized that why am I trying to fit in when in the first place that’s not what people see in me. Friends have told me they like me because when I laugh the whole place will start laughing, how loyal, caring and sweet I am to them and it glows out of me. 

 

I have been told by people and acquaintances that my beauty mark is my left dimple because I always smile. So I think the lesson I learned is that when you’re a person who in the inside have a good personality and attitude towards others it definitely shows and glows you outside that you’re beautiful. 

 

People will always look at what they see in you, judge on what they can see outside. It is in ourselves on how we want to interpret those judgments, but always remember that God created every person in its own unique way and if we could just see the miracle of a single flower, we don't have to judge, we might see the beauty in everybody and not just judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment