Music

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rising Every Time We Fall

Rising Every Time We Fall

 

Life is the way we see it. When you and I were born all that we can do is cry, sleep, eat and smile to anyone who takes a look at us. As we get older and learn then get into college. In college it is the last stage of your education. It is what you will be in the society. 

 

When I was deciding to what course to take I really don’t have an idea of what to take, I was influenced by friends that if I take BS Psychology math is only one year and so I did took that course. Next thing I know I'm off to Centro Escolar University my college school. The school was enormous, people can be intimidating and there is a lot of temptation. Having new friends and classmates is  different and an experience. 

 

It didn’t take long that I made new BFF aka best friends forever and what do you know they’re names start also starts with my name. My allowance that time for a week is enough for two person and I was very generous with my new 2 found friends. We went to fancy eat outs for lunch and we even cut classes. That went on for a semester after my parents discovered that I have failed 2 classes. 

 

My mother gave me the talk of the century she said my life will be no where if I will continue to be like this. So I have changed my ways and also shifted courses because I know what I want. I took Mass Communication because I'm a talker and likes to be in front of the camera. I also discovered that math subject in this course is only for 2 years so I was happy. I didn’t finish because of financial reasons but it was a learning tool to take my future and my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment